Creating an accessible public rally as Producer of the Election Night Celebration for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.
Worked in collaboration with the Obama for America campaign, the City of Chicago, the Chicago Park District, the U.S. Secret Service, and numerous local vendors.
– Over 400,000 attendees filled Grant Park to help celebrate President-Elect Barack Obama’s Victory in 2008. The 2012 event packed 200,000 guests and supporters into the McCormick Place Convention Center.
– C3 managed three private hold areas and hosted 2,000+ preferred guests backstage, including federal, state and local officials, celebrities, dignitaries, donors, and friends & family of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
– Temporary working facilities were designed and built, catering to more than 3,500 press from across the globe.
– Acted as security and communications liaison for the event team, coordinating various entities for top level planning and briefings including — Chicago Police Department, SWAT, TSA, US Coast Guard, U.S. Secret Service, private security firms, and the City of Chicago.
– Event viewed by 71.5 million people in the U.S. and broadcast to over 200 countries worldwide.